- Types of Data We Collect
Membership is established through you emailing us with your details. Information we collect on our members includes:
- Contact information, such as name, email address if provided to the Secretary of the Reynolds Society
- Professional title and academic affiliation, and research interests if provided to the Secretary of the Reynolds Society
When you visit our website or follow our blog, we automatically collect standard internet log file information, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. We do this in order to learn the number of visitors to different parts of our site and to improve our communication. This information is processed in a way that does not identify any individuals.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to support our mission of encouraging scholarship and interest in GWM Reynolds. This includes:
- Contacting members with information about Reynolds Society activities
- Listing the names, professional affiliations, and research interests of member on the Reynolds Society website
- How We Share Your Information
We share the names of Reynolds Society members on our website. We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive.
- How to Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Information
If you are an EU resident, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to the Reynolds Society Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Security and Retention
We maintain your personal information indefinitely. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against loss, theft, alteration, or destruction by utilizing appropriate administrative, physical, and technical security measures.
- Changes to this Policy
This policy is accurate as of 05/02/2019. We will review this policy on an annual basis and update it as needed.
- Contact Us